CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nada es para Siempre

I cant believe Thanksgiving is over and now just a few more weeks till Christmas. The older you get the faster time seems to fly. I had a great Thanksgiving not only because I didn’t have to cook but because I got to see family I haven’t seen in a long time. Its so easy to lose touch with people and at the same time regain that friendship with someone you haven’t seen in a long time. Holidays can be though , sometimes it doesn’t matter how many family and friends are around you sometimes you cant help it but feel alone. Its not that you don’t feel grateful but more like you’re missing something, with brings me to this next question. Can you lose something you never really had?? Or should it hurt less losing something if you never really had it? Well I don’t know people say you make your own happiness but something’s are out of our control. People do and feel things that are not logical but how do you stop that? How do you not feel possessive over someone who’s not your’s? How do you regain trust in someone who you once cared about?? Sometimes I wish I could go back to where times were simpler but knowing what I know now I wouldn’t go back for anything. I’ve learned time were not simpler but more like I was blind and it just seemed that way, besides I think I’m stronger and wiser now. Its sad to say but something’s will ever be the same. I’m not 100% there yet but I’ve been making great progress. Yes I relapse now and them, but sometimes I just cant help myself. I’m just waiting for time to do its things. You cant move on when the source of your problem lingers around you, the best time is to move on and let them go. I'm just waiting till i'm finally free till I no longer have to feel guilty and empty every time someone else is lying next to me. I cant wait till I finally close this chapter, and I can finally move on. No pain last forever, now if I can only fast forward till then…………

New Years Resolution; Stop thinking with my heart and be a little more rational when it comes to matters of the heart!

Just remember, Karma is a bitch. What goes around comes back around.

This chapter is now closed.

Till next time

Weezy

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment