CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 11, 2011

I can't believe it's been a yeah already, time is just flying by. I don't even remember the last time I wrote a blog. Anyway let me update you on what's been going on with me, I hope everyone's sitting down. lol ;0) Ok So It's been a crazy year for me. I think I've changed so much, I'm still the same sweet, lovable Luisa you've grown to love I just see everything in a whole new light. I grew some huge Cojones! lol I used to be scared of taking chances and going for it but recently I've looked fear in the face and went for it anyway. I've done things I would have never done on my own. I also love myself a little more, I don't know about you but I think I'm fucking BOSS! lol Anyway I learned to appreciate all the good things I have in my life. I know sometimes you take things for granted but nothing good last forever. I think the death of someone makes you realize how you shouldn't hold grudges, just love those who love you and appreciate them while they are here with us cuz you never really know when you'll see them again. I've gotten hurt, shocked and felt like I wanted to die but I'm stronger than what I gave myself credit for. Always keep your head up no matter what because pain doesn't last forever. I've also gotten my self in lots of trouble but that's nothing new. ;0) lol I also left American Express. I know! SHOKING! lol After three years I would never have thought I would leave that place! lol I started working for Columbia University which I really liked, I loved working with so many great people. Some of the people these were so nice and sweet to me, they made me laugh till I fell over. It was a complete different atmosphere then Amex. The only thing I hated about Columbia were the hours, I hated working so late and getting home at 2am, It just wasn't for me. So after three months, I left and started working for a catering company in Hackensack, but that didn't last long. And just like that the year is over. Its been a hard year but I'm always grateful everything and everyone in my life. So the new year started and I got laid off, but I'm ok with that. New year, new start, new beginning. The hard part is letting go of some of the old stuff but I'll be ok. I know this year will be a lot different, A whole lot of new. I can't wait. I'll try to write a little more when I can.

I wish you no harm, nothing but that best, and all the happiness in the world. ( You know who you are)

That's all I've got for now! :)

~ Weezy
10/30/10

2 comments:

  1. this blog of urs is really inspiring..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indicate Meer, the actor that voiced your type of Bulk Effect's Commander Shepard, can play character William Mackenzie throughout Hinterland's Your Lengthy Dim, as outlined by a good up-date on the game's Kickstarter.
    Cheap RS Gold

    Runescape Gold

    ReplyDelete