CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Love, My Addiction

Valentines day is coming soon! Woo hoooo! NOT! Lol Wow LOVE what can I say! I don’t think I’ve ever been “In Love” I thought I was once but idk who I’m I to say what love is. Its funny how you can devote some much time to and with someone and just have it end or have it mean shit to them. How sometimes you wait and you wait for someone just to be in vain. When you know there is no hope but you still keep holding on. You check your phone every second and when it rings your heart stops, then you see its not even him. How every night you dream about them and all day you cant stop thinking about that person. They say you should work hard for love but how do you know if you’re working way too hard. Or they say you should fight for what you want but if they don’t want to be with you then why are you still fighting? And how do you know when its “Love”? Love can be way too complicated sometimes! We just never learn. But I think that is what we like about it. We see something impossible and we want to turn it possible no matter what it takes. Like we fall for someone who’s attached, or someone who lives miles away, or for someone who doesn’t even know we are alive. But my favorite one is when we fall for the guy who treats us like shit! Haha yeah this one is my personal favorite. I guess we see a challenge! You want to be the girl that’s different, the exception to the rule. You want to be the girl he changes for! Well girl if you haven’t gone out and watched “He’s Just Not That Into You” Then you should! Lol Yeah it might be a little cheesy girl night out movie but hey they only speak the truth. If a guy wants to be with you, he will make it happen. If he’s giving you the runaround like calling when its convenient for him well he’s just not that into you! Lol Anyway I could keep going all night but let me just finish by saying that love shouldn’t be soo complicated. Don’t wait on him cuz he’s probably not waiting for you. And whatever you do don’t be “Best friends” with someone you “Love” It doesn’t work out! Trust me I know! You lose your best friend and the love of your life all at once. Now the hard part is moving on and forgetting about it all! It takes time ladies, what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger! So get out there and don’t be afraid to open your heart, just be careful who you open your heart to. Stop stressing and live your life! Be Confident! Put yourself first! Love yourself first!

I will forever love you! Xoxoxoxoxox
~Weezy Baby~


1 comment: