CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tick Tock, Tick Tock! BOOM!



Why can't times just fly by or slowdown whenever you want it to. I'm sitting here bored at work with nothing to do. All I do is shop on Amazon or Overstock, but I'm broke now so no more shopping for me. I've checked my email 12654789 times! I've stalked people on Facebook and Myspace! What else can I possible do here at work?? I feel like I'm becoming even more retarded by the minute just sitting here staring at my computer screen. Anyway I decided to write a little something to take my mind off work. So I've become really aggressive lately, I want to punch everyone that annoys me specially my pesky customers! I try to avoid lines, they just annoy me! My biggest pep peeve is when someone behind me in line stands a little too close to me, invading my personal space. I just want to turn around and be like excuse me asshole can you not breathe down my neck! Geez Too many retards are out loose in the world! I need to start taking kickboxing class soon before I go off on these fucking retards at work. Like my boss today came over and was trying to give me something to do like wtf does it look like I'm sitting here on my ass? (I was) but still he thinks he can push his work off on me. So i just ignored him and did what i want! yes, i just sat here for 6 more hours doing a survey and thinking what i should do later on today. lol Ok so here are 25 random stupid facts about me that you probably don't care to know:
1. I Love Purple. It calms me down. ;0)~
2. I hate touchy feely people, and people who always have the need to touch you. Well there's a small few I don't mind touch me! :0)~ hehehehe
3. I have a hearing problem; I never know what people are saying to me especially on the phone. lol
4. I drink way too much coffee!
5. I'm obsessed with throwing things out. I go thru my room and find things that i can and can't live without and I get rid of it even if i might need it. I hate having to depend on material things. Yes i even got rid of my bed and lots of my clothes. I rarely keep things that mean a lot to me.
6. I've done really bad things but gotten away with it cuz people think I'm too nice and never could have done it. hehehehe I'm capable of a lot of things. (I could be evil!) :0)~
7. I've never been in a relationship. Love freaks me out! I'm a commitment phobic. Hence I like to get rid of things. lol Yes I do push people away a lot but hey if they stick around after me pushing them away then props to them. They must really love me. heheheh
8. I hate the cold and the snow. I want to live in a tropical place.
9. If I could shoot someone and get away with it I think I would. I have a list of people! lol
10. I think I might have been in love once but I'm still debating it. I might be wrong.
11. I don't remember my first kiss but I have 2 really memorable kisses from 2 different guys that I'll never forget!
12. I Hate being late.
13. I love being alone! I love quiet time! lol
14. I could never live without music. It feeds my soul!
15. I love making people laugh. If I can make someone laugh it would have completed my day.
16. When i was in high school I hated kids and never wanted to have any of my own. All that changed when i went to college.
17. I have multiple personalities. One of them is always depressed. That bitch has no reason to be but she's just always depressed. And don't get me started on luscious that girl is a freak. lol heheheheh
18. Alcohol makes me sleepy. zzzzzzzzzzz
19. I change my mind a lot. I'm very indecisive.
20. I'm not big on regret but if given the chance to re write my history I would do things a lot differently.
21. I hate people who think that they are god gift to earth! Who do anything for attention, who are clingy and lie. Oh and people who chew really loud, and when you cant have a conversation with someone without every other word they say be a curse word.
22. I don't like crying in front of people! Unless I'm watching a very sad movie and I just can't help it. lol And I do cry in most sad movies.
23. My perfect soul mate would be from the south. ( I Love southern accent.) He would be aggressive and assertive. Must importantly funny! Doesn't give a fuck about what anyone says, and would love me unconditionally. I would also settle for a dirty construction worker with anger issues who would put me in my place when I get a little frisky. I just love an aggressive man! lol hehehe
24. I wish I had a super power! (I would love to turn people into stone. wahahahahhahahaha)
25. I will get my revenge. I will succeed, I will prevail, and last but not least I will get over you.

That's all folks! Till next time. xoxoxoxox
Weezy

1 comment:

  1. Huh. That sounds A LOT like me.
    Oh, the joys of being a woman!

    -Janice

    ReplyDelete