CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Purple Portrait

Wow these pass few months have been hell for me. I get up at the crack of dawn and go to work, then home, then I do it all over again the next day. There is no joy, no happiness just emptiness. I wish I could find that thing everyone is looking for, “Happiness” but what is happiness really? A boyfriend?? A hobby? Family?? Money??? I don’t know what it is but I need to find it soon! I walk around In a daze, in a zombie like state, looking for that something that’s going to make me want to get up every morning. Work sucks, I work with complete idiots! Family is driving me crazy! I’ve been sleeping on a couch because I do longer have a bed! And I feel like I’m 3,000lbs! Anyway in these past few months I learn you can only count on yourself, and to never lean on anyone and never underestimate anyone.
On a sweeter note I feel life is too short to hold grudges and to deal with too much drama and bull shit. I just want to continue bettering myself and become a smarter and wiser woman. I have no plans no agenda just going to let the days take me where it may. I’m gonna enjoy they little things and work hard so that I don’t need anyone to feel proud of me as long as I’m proud of myself. Don’t underestimate me, I’m silent but deadly! ;0)~ I also forgive but I don’t forget! Till next time kids put a smile on your face because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.
~Weezy baby~

~xoxoxoxo~

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly how you feel! im so sick of the routine...

    ReplyDelete