CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

= /

ok i dunno wtf i was thinking when i first wrote this. the point is that its very hard to forgive someone when you cant forget all they've done to you. especially when you're in a relationship with that person. as much as i try to focus on the good, certain things, even if its the smallest mistake, remind me of all the fucked up shit that was done to me in the past. i think maybe i dont forgive myself for letting it happen to me, and putting up with it. can you really be with someone when you know that they're capable of hurting you like that?

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on this one! I know exactly what you mean! You might be able to forgive but you could never forget! And i know coming from someone you love makes it even harder. Been there done that.
    ~L

    ReplyDelete