CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bitter Cold

So I’ve decided not to give up anything for lent. I think I’ve given up a lot and a lots has been taken from me. Mom asked me if I was going to church today and I said no. Idk I feel like I just don’t believe in god anymore, I feel like he just let go of my hand. Yes I’m still angry, and yes I have to let go eventually but I’m not ready to let go yet. And about all this forgive and forget shit is just bull shit along with “people make mistakes“. I know exactly what I was doing and what I was getting myself in to, do you? Anyway I hope It was worth it. I won’t apologize for my feelings and you can't fucking tell me how I feel cuz unless you've been in my shoes you don’t know shit. I’m trying to rise above, get rid of the blackness that surrounds me, the vivid nightmares that follow me. I’m Trying to bring air into my lungs and maybe a ray of sunshine in this horrible black hole I live in. I hope the stinging pain fades and that time stops being a blur. Even though it hurts to remember I could never ever forget, and maybe someday I will forgive myself. I wish you the best of the best but how you brought me happiness and meaning you took it all way.
I forgive you.
Until the sun shines again and the cold fade way.
Weezy

5 comments:

  1. Luisa Maria...(fill in the rest of your long ass name here) Gonzales... your scaring me! Dont make me hop a plane to NYC you know I would! With a hand bag and we all know what Madea keeps in her Handbag! I do hope the sun starts shining again real soon...I miss you I have your smiling face on my wall...I think of you so often...btw this personalty is not my favorit lets talk some about Lucouisssss....lol love that GIRL! XOX I love you weezee Zio

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW lets discuss Rhode Island is neather a Road nor an Island...talk amonst ya selves...ohi vay im Verklempt

    ReplyDelete
  3. So help me if this is about a guy...
    You can only find happiness within yourself--it's cliche, but it's TRUE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you just have to let it go.. It's hard but if God isn't allowing someone or something in your life then it's for a reason. Turning your back on God will only make a situation worse. Everyone goes through their own struggles, some say it's a test of faith, but no matter what happens you have to keep the faith because without it you have nothing.. You end up living in this depressed world with nothing to look forward and that's not living.. You might not get what you want but maybe you'll end up getting something better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow weeeezzy so deep...ur words re full of emotion it's a never ending battle but u will rise! REMEMBER-"everything happens for a reason" xoxO

    ReplyDelete