CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Happy Place

Oh Hot Damn, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, Oh shit son this is my Jam…. That’s right you know what I’m talking about. We all have that song that when it comes on you lose your mind and scream that’s my song. Whether it be a slow song or a song with a phat ass beat that just makes you want to break out in a sick choreographed move just like Quest Crew, point is you just need to let it out. I personally just like to rip my clothes off and dance naked in my room but that’s just me, I get it on and poppin. (I secretly like to dance to Footloose, but shhhh don’t tell anyone) Lol Anyway I just wanted to share with ya’ll my happy little place. My Bed! This is where all the magic happens, where I get inspired, were some sleeping happens and most importantly where I plan out all my evil schemes. I Plan to take over the world soon. Lol I like to lie down here and listen to music and think about shit.I know I’ve been down lately but don’t get it twisted I get it in. I turn on the radio and get low with Flo Rida, emotional with Marc Anthony, thuged out with Lil Wayne and become Invincible with Michael Jackson. I get sexy with Aventura, nostalgic with Juan Luis Guerra. Diva-ish with Beyonce empowered by La India. Music can always make your day great cuz you can always relate to one or two songs out there. Music is just such a great escape from reality, I just break it down like no one is watching. Whether i'm home or on my way somewhere I always have music on, Till next time bust a move and I‘ll keep singing at the top of my lungs:

"Thought I couldn't live without you It's gonna hurt when it heals too It'll all get better in time Even though I really love you I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to It'll all get better in time...."

Over and out. Till Next Time, Hugs and Lots of kisses.
Weezy


Bonus Round: Women what can I say we are weak and pathetic. We are so god damn emotional and we get attached to people way too quickly. I'm very guilty of this. I've been feeling like shit, like someone ripped apart my heart( More like they put my heart in a blender) and for what??? And for whom??? Nigga Please! How can we love someone who doesnt give a fuck about you(who never did). Who takes advantage of your love, who takes for granted that you will always be there for them. Who disrespects you all the time and doesnt see what we do for them.Yes some women are down right dirty, Selfish and back stabbing bitches who deserve to be hit (sorry Rihanna, but you probably deserved that shit, and you went straight back to him) Yes after all the abuse we bitches run right back for more. Please stop the madness ladies and have some respect for yourselves. We will survive.

"quién, quién eres tú?para hacerme sufrir, para hacerme llorar si hoy tu eres feliz porqué tengo yo que sufrir por ti dime quién eres tú?........"

1 comment:

  1. Luisa..... I love u ...you are hilariousssssss lol lol...thats right girl...fuckin dumba ass nigga making us cry FUCK THEMMMMM....love juice...dar (;

    ReplyDelete