CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Providence

So I’m sitting here at work with the biggest urge to cry (I did) Anyway I’ve been thinking about Providence lately and how I just miss everyone so much. I miss having class with Anthony and laughing so hard at out teacher Turchetta and his pimp juice, oh and that other nerd teacher we had that every time he raised his hands you could see his belly button! Gross! Oh how I miss just walking around Theyer St in the spring and going to Antonio's. Farting around Andrew was the best, and I can't forget about my youngest and wisest friend Chris, I miss listening to Donna Summers with him. Eli I’m still hoping in the future we will get married! lol I played match maker with Veronica & Bob! lol Those two were so stubborn. lol Cabe & Ashley I thank god I met both of you, you guys rocked me world. Maurizo you need to come back and have coffee with me everyday, Oh and how I loved to make fun of Lena! haha She was so easy. But how can I forget the person who I miss the most, my twin brother Phil! I'll never forget every time he used to pick me up and he would play our jam! LETSSS GOOOO! lol College was hard for me but thinking about all the people I met I think I wouldn't have it any other way. Freshman year was tough cuz I missed home, my family and specially my friends but if it wasn’t for my roommate AJ(my favorite roomie) and Anthony putting my pictures back up I probably would have gone home. Sophomore year was full with new experience, conflicts and confrontation. I gave myself for the first time that year, body & soul. I was left a little confused and conflicted with myself because people told me that because it was a difficult situation they were disappointed in me. I didn’t understand how something that felt so right, be so wrong. I just thought no one understood. That come with lots of confrontations, I remember that day like it was yesterday, she had anger in her eyes when she said she wanted to talk to me. After a while of her talking she asked me if I loved him, I felt sick and disgusted but as I looked down at that ring in her finger I looked her in the eyes and said NO! (I Lied! I wanted to do the right thing). She gave me something after that, that felt like hope but now I understand she had plans of her own. I also got the drunkest I’ve ever gotten in my life, and smoked weed for the first time with the roommates. Junior year was kinda lonely, I didn’t have my usual roommate around and I was at the downtown campus this time. I had the best birthday that year but the rest of the year was very uneventful. Senor year went by quick, I tried to spend the most time with everyone as I cold but the time just flew, Graduation came and went and everyone just moved on. I know life is about moving forward but how can I not look back every once in a while.

Missing Everyone,
A sad Weezy.

1 comment:

  1. nostalgia is a healthy part of life. not an enjoyable one, but we all find ourselves there from time to time. it's ok to miss 'the good old days', is ok to think about the 'wrongs' that felt so right, even the things you wish you could change are worth a thought now and then. all that stuff, the good AND the bad has made you who you are. life is about moving forward, but your past is where you get the tools/wisdom to do so...
    .awesomazing.

    ReplyDelete