CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Talking Shit

I have to say people take Facebook and Myspace way tooo seriously. Like if you don't update your status or your picture every 5 min it's a problem. I was on the bridge the other day and some girl stopped right in the middle to take a picture of herself. I wish I had a cast iron skillet to hit her over the face with. Get a life, it's not that serious, and for the love of god stop with the 3000000 pics of yourself. I'm sure you are the only one who thinks you look good and the only person who will look at all those pics of yourself. There are more important things out there to worry about, like it's so sad that so many people have lost their jobs, and how many have lost their homes. I hope things get better soon, cuz I feel like I can't complain about my job because I still have one. It's so easy to complain and bitch about stuff or just to be depressed about your life but take a look around there is always someone worst off. I have to say I don't have much to complain about. Yes there are things that drive me up a wall and that upset me but nothing too tragic. Oh real quick, did u know I've never been to a funeral (Thank God) or a wedding? I find that weird! Lol. Anyway moving on so I'm back here at work, idk I wish I had a more creative job, someplace that I don't mind spending 8 hours a day at. Every time I'm here I wish I was on vacation somewhere warm and sunny with a great clear water beach! Hmmm I'm day dreaming right now! Lol. FIJI any one??? Oh men I can't wait till summer! Ok back to reality and all this paper work! Not cool! Lol

P.S. I have to say there are so many fake people out there, those so called "Friends" that are always talking shit and judging. Before you judged take a look in the mirror and judge yourself first. You are haters and nothing but posers. Get over yourself. It’s so easy to lose respect for people like you. Yes I’m not perfect and most likely I probably can’t stand you either but I don’t waste most of my day talking shit about you. You are not that important, you just dont fucking matter. You people are so transparent and unoriginal I could see right through you. Check yourself at the door before you come in to my life, leave the negativity and the drama out. I write this blog for myself not for anyone else, if you want to read it, ok good for you and I hope you could relate, if not well I can give a rat's ass about your opinion of me. Just don’t fucking read it if it’s ruining your fucking day. With that said, I hope you get a really itchy, nasty infection! Ahahahaha

Stay tuned till next week's episode of Luisa knows best! ;o)~ heheh j/k I don’t know shit! I'm faking my way through life here, just going with the flow.
Sweet Kisses from this sugar mama!
Till next time,
Weezy,

PPS. This blog should be called Talking Shit. hehehehe

3 comments:

  1. i hate my job too! no, seriously... you have no idea. where do you work...and im down for fiji if you are!!!
    im always down for vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hun I work in the American Express building downtown! I do catering here but i fucking hate it. Most of the people I work for are fucking retarted! They always want to pass on their work on to me. It sucks!Anyway yes lets def do vacation soon. I soooo need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mija, you did go to a wedding, remember grandpa and grandma's wedding in puerto plata and luigy's baptism?!! you 'member how I kept the roses from the bouquet?! I wonder where the pics are for that?! anywasy, lets plan a road trip, how are the plans going for the trip to AC, do you get any hotel discounts from your job, find out!

    ReplyDelete