CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Excuses

Ok so I wanted to start this blog by complaining about my job because as usual they start my morning by needing way too much of me. Plus I was super late to work and I really couldn’t give a fuck, people don’t get anywhere by complaining. Let's talk about how sometimes all I hear lately is blah blah blah my life this, my life that! I don’t give a fuck! Your shit is way too tragic for me. You don't like something well change it, Stop your complaining cuz I can care less besides you probably have no one to blame but yourself. I take responsibility for my actions and accept shit that cannot be changed. I've learned from my mistakes and I will try my best not to repeat them again. Some people just don’t get it, it’s like watching a train wreck over and over again, and they wonder why shit happens to them. Sometimes it doesn’t matter how much you try to give advice cuz at the end they do what they want and end up with the same result. I try to write shit down, and trust me must shit I write down doesn't make it here; most people couldn't handle the truth. I'm not trying to be mean but sometimes you get tired of hearing the same shit over and over again. I disguise my words and subliminally try to send you messages but you still don’t fucking get it. Let’s also touch on the subject we all been wondering about but not saying. Like the 5 people who started this blog and only 3 have written something (75% which have been me). In 2 month you couldn’t find 5 minutes to sit down and write something down? Maybe if you would put as much effort to writing a blog as you do making up excuses for why you don’t that maybe we would have something. I rather have the truth than hear excuses or get the same old runaround. Shit just gets old. I say this with all honesty cuz to truly love someone you accept all their fucked up flaws and eventually you just learn to accepted it. If it’s not hurting you or getting in your way, you have to accept people for who they are. You can't change anyone. You have to learn to love them with all their flaws or just simply walk away .I’m here for you when you need a shoulder to cry, and I hope you’ll be there for me too. I’m sure we are all grown up here and we all have minds of our own, people don’t need to be spoon fed everything. Lets all grow up and move on, no excuses necessary.

I’m going on a strike; this is my last blog till a certain someone steps up to the plate. In the mean time I’ll be working on my debut book.Till I write again, I hope you love me more, think of me more, and appreciate me more.

P.S Keep trying, but as much as you try, you could never be anything like me. Cuz I certaintly dont want to be anything like you. Nigga you dont know me!

Con Mucho Amor(Walter Mercado Style) Weezy Baby!

Damn is it lunch time yet?? :o)~

No comments:

Post a Comment