CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Boogie Man



I’ve always been afraid of the dark. Afraid that whatever was out there lurking in the shadows (The boogie man) was out to get me. Now I wish he’d come finds me. I wouldn’t put up a fight, I just go willingly. Its 6am and I cant sleep. I’ve been sitting here out side my house for about an hour. Doing what? I don’t know. Who sits outside in the cold barefoot? I guess I’m waiting on something, and maybe if I wait long enough it’ll come find me. I don’t know what I want. Fresh air? To get away? To run away and hide? Who can I call and talk to? Who the hell is awake at this time? I guess everyone is sleeping just fine. I shouldn’t be out here by myself, maybe I’m just looking for trouble. I should just head back inside but I know I’ll just end up doing something I shouldn’t be doing. Maybe I’ll head back to bed and wait for sleep to find me. Today is just another day, like yesterday and just like tomorrow will be(empty). I’m just another crack addict going thru withdrawal. Till I sleep restfully in peace. Good Night!

A Sleepless Weezy

P.S I should write a fucking novel.

2 comments:

  1. Your ass was up that early?! Shooo, who are you kiddin'!

    Put some socks on to keep your toes warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advil PM hello!! That's an idea for a blog, One's personal boogie man, or irrational fears...

    ReplyDelete