CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Food for Thought

Ok so welcome back to coffee talk, I’m your host Luisa, Weezy, Luscious, Sweater (ok only Tati calls me this) Maldita Loca (Jessica’s Favorite thing to call me) lol Anyway the point is that here you can call me whatever you like. Feel free to discuss amongst yaselves...Real quick I wanna give a shout out to my home skillet Maurizio in Germany, Its just like butta! Hahaha ok So lets get on with the topic of the day. Beef Curtains! Hahah jk( That was for you Janice) Anyway moving on, topic of the day: Food & Starbucks! Why the fuck are we so god damn obsessed with going to Starbucks? Is it the $6 coffee? Is it really that good? Or is it just the ambience?? I cant talk I fucking love coffee but really do we need to be so cliché and join the herd with fitting in with america's stereotype? The good thing about Starbucks its that it brings friends together for some good Coffee Talk. Lol Oh and don’t get me started on food. I fucking love food, all day everyday. Well as you can tell food hasn’t been so good on my great physique (Hahah) but still I love to make food and eat food. My favorite food?? Hmmm idk besides Maurizio’s cooking and my awesome cakes I would have to say its anything junk food or anything that has excess cheese on it. If it taste good I’ll eat it. Lol The best is cooking with friends and sharing it with each other. Till next time, I’ll be having some Starbucks and eating an Empanada, while watching the Food Network! Hahahhahahah

Till next blog I’ll leave you with some food for thought : I just want to quickly shed some light on the fact that on a previous blog I wrote that I hate when every other word out of people’s mouth is a curse word, and I’ve been the only one here who’s been cursing like a truck driver. Hence the multiple personalities people, I wasn’t joking.

P.S. If you lovely people out there have some good topics that you would like us to talk about don’t be shy and leave a comment.

Fatty Mc Weezy.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm so yea what the fuck do people think its soo cool about shelling out over $6 for a stupid cup of hot black water!!! Yes, it might be tasty, but not for everyday, at least on my budget. I'm not even a crazy fan of the black stuff, I mostly go for the fruity blended drinks, strawberries 'n cream is my #1. And yes I love food too, but I'm on a diet right now and there for I'd rather not talk about right now cuz it will make me hungry. But my fave would be sushi, and anything home made, or anything delivered by a hot guy that would feed me while watching a movie...hahaha I can dream ok! I'm not much of a blogger but there ya go! -Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm.. i cant really comment on this one cuz i hate coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i agree with adrenalina...im not much of a coffee lover...I do love fodd though..hence my fatnesssss lol lol....and btw im pissed HOOCHIE is the best of ur nick names from DAR thank u very much.........i love the way you write.......love u...dar dar binks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo baby I do love my coffee and let me tell you even in the city were coffee houses started Vianna there is starbucks so hell yeah its just a fuckin great cup of coffee and if i didn't spend the six bucks there I's spend it somewhere else! ZIO Ps. thanks for the shout out Love my Mc Weezee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being that I used to work at a Starbucks, many, many moons ago... I can say that I am somewhat of an expert on the subject.
    Starbucks, along with their $5 lattes makes people feel self-important. It's ambiance is there provided to make you feel at "home" with 20 other people staring at you. The self importance part comes in as soon as you shell out $5 for a cup of coffee and proceeded to a table (providing that one is empty) to crack open your laptop and write about absolutely nothing. It is a self-importance gimmick that has worked for the company. I think the problem is in the people who sit there and have mundane chats about absolutely nothing while reveling at the fact that they are sucking down an overpriced cup of coffee.

    I do enjoy Starbucks and will always be a fan, but I can't STAND the people who sit there with their little computers pretending to be "working". Who wants to work in a chatter filled environment anyway? Is it because it's too quiet at home?

    I rest my case.

    ReplyDelete