CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Guess Who's Backkkkk?

I’m infamous for overreacting to shit, jumping to conclusions, over thinking and for doing something stupid and then regretting it later. I’m human, people make mistakes and yes I mostly think with my heart and not my head. But looking back I don’t think I’ve been that fucking stupid. Talk is cheap and actions DO speak louder than words, they also mean a whole lot more. I wish I could tell people what’s really on my mind, without offending or causing some catastrophic chain of events. So here is what’s really on my mind today. I think I rather be single for the rest of my life, than be stuck with some wack ass loser. Oh and can someone please tell me if there are any “real” and interesting people out there?????? What happened to those day when we used to admire people and want to be just like them?? Can you really name someone around you that you can honestly say wow I really admire you and want to be just like you! Nah people are fucking retards now days. I’m starting to lose respect for the majority of the people I know. I know no one is perfect and there are just things that are out of your control but come on people lets get it together. You have these guys trying to “talk” to you which is nice I guess but come on! come up with some real or original shit to say. Telling a girl how much money you make or how big you cock is, is soo not attractive. Oh and constantly bringing your ex-girlfriend up is something I DO NOT want to fucking hear one more god damn time. And whatever you do don’t tell me you don’t like something or like to do something and then I see you with it or doing whatever it is you “hate” doing. If you are gonna lie about something than be consistent and don’t get caught. I hate that people swear they can get away with stupid shit. I know people who can be so fake around different people, they are always pretending to be something else for the attention or just to be liked. And I’m sure we all know that one person who is always like “ I never want to be like that or act like that” but guess what bitch YOU ARE EXACTLY JUST LIKE THAT! People always have some opinion or judgment about everything else but themselves. I’m tired of giving out advise, defending myself, justifying my actions, who and what I do. I do what I want when I want and who I want to do it with. Your judgment and stupidity doesn’t phase me. I rather be alone than intertwine my life with such low, uneducated, pieces of shit out there. I like to keep somethings to myself, I dont have the need to always tell everyone everything or go post it up for the world to see. Grow some god damn balls and do something worth admiring, not for anyone else but for yourself. I thought I was angry but that would just be paying these stupid ass people too much mind, I guess I’m just indifferent to there stupidity.

Well that’s all my aggravation for today. Over and out. Till next time, go out and enjoy all the good shit life has to offer.

Weezy Baby

P. S. Don’t fucking call me! I’ll call you!

4 comments:

  1. Why are you always angry??? Seems like everything you write about is a complaint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang--- and that's why they remain "Anonymous". You know my two cents, so I won't reiterate. Live and learn.
    -sk

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, i made a mistake in my previous comment. either way, anonymous needs to stop hatin! this is a blog- it's used as a means to express what we're feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete