CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rainbow’s and Butterflies

Dear Readers,

I know that most of my blogs might come across a bit angry or maybe a little naggish, but contrary to popular believe I kind of don’t see it that way. Maybe I’m wrong but I like to think of myself as a happy person. Yes I’m a little quiet and reserved at times and if you ask most of the people that know me I don’t think I come across as an angry or even a bitter person. I don’t think I’ve ever lashed out at anyone in my life or even had a big fight with anyone. See the problem is that I hold too much shit inside and then when I cant hold it in anymore instead of biting someone’s head off I blog. I might not be Miss Happy fucking Sunshine all the time who’s life is nothing but rainbow’s and butterflies but I try to be positive and see the light at the end of the tunnel. Yes I know I can be pessimistic, a bit depressed , maybe even moody at times but seriously who isn’t? I’m a girl for god’s sake! Lol See when I’m at work I always have a smile on my face even though all I want to do is cut my veins cuz I cant fucking stand to be there! But I put a smile on my face and try to make the best of it. Most of my friend say I really don’t express my feeling or say what I’m really thinking but I don’t know I think I have a hard time talking or expressing my feelings to people, and that’s why I blog. I hate when people ask me “what’s wrong?”, or “are u mad at me?” cuz I’m really not gonna tell you, I like to deal with shit on my own. Sometimes when I’m mad at someone I might need a day or two away from them to just get my shit together and settle down, tomorrow I might not even remember why I was mad in the first place. All my bff’s know that even though I might be mad at them for tops maybe a day, I will still always love them! This is my form of venting , and if you don’t like it than don’t read it! I will try and balance out some of my blogs for you guys, I’ll try and write some happy shit. Lol Although I think happy shit is just boring! Most of my best work is when I’m “emotional” no? Oh well that’s all I got for now! Stay toon till my next blog (whenever that will be! Lol)

Till I find something better to do with my time,

Weezy Baby! xoxoxox

Oh again if you guys have any topics or questions for me feel free to leave a comment and ask. And if you really want to know something about me or just want to ask me something but don’t want to ask you can ask anonymously and I’ll answer you as trustful and honest as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment