CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

News Update!

Dear fellow readers,

We’ve been slacking off a little lately, I guess most of us have lost a little of that inspirations that we had when we first started this blog. Its king of hard to just come up with topics out of your head all the time. I usually don’t go back and read most of the nonsense I’ve written in the past, but I know I repeat myself sometimes. I don’t want to keep boring you with the same old crap, but I’ll just give you a little update on what I’ve been up to lately. Work still remains the source of all evil! I even wrote a resignation letter to throw at them when I just cant take it anymore. I’ve been reading a lot lately, I guess it keeps me entertained till I’m ready to go to bed at night. My sister and I just hosted a book club meeting at our house, and I think it was a huge successes if I might add! Lol With my sister’s Martha Stuart skills and my culinary background and charming skill we can pull anything off! Lol heheh ! But Yeah If you’re looking for a good adult book to read OMG I soooo recommend reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R Ward. You will love them and like most of us you will not want to put them down. My ipod is damaged and I don’t feel complete without it. I need my music at all times. I’m actually heading to the city to have it fixed. My friend are all dealing with their own demons lately, but that’s just life. And I know I’ve said this before but sometimes it doesn’t matter how much time passes by or how much things change, some people just never change. I find it so hard to believe that some friendship can be so complicated. Sometimes I feel like I need a fucking dummies’ guide to being someone’s friend, there are all these rules and regulations. You are afraid to say things around them, afraid to speak your mind because you might just say the wrong thing. Afraid to ask them a question without offending them, Never mind telling them the truth. You have to time your call’s and that’s even if you bother to call at all or if either of you feel like picking up the phone. Oh and phone tag just gets old! You call they text, you text they call. Sometimes its just easiest not to care. Sometimes I wish things will go back to the way they used to be but some things are better left behind. I’m neither angry nor bitter any more things happen for a reason and you need to accept them and move on. I love my family and all my friends equally.

P.S. I’ll try and write more guys just be patient! Love & Miss you all!

Weezy

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya sister, that's why you need to take little breaks from friends every now and then, spending too much time with just one person can get stale, so keep it fresh, hang out with dif people every now and then. There's also dif friends you do dif things with and also there are certain friends you wouldn't want to mix. But that's life, some times we get pushed into the giant Chex Mix of life and deal with it. xoxox Ms. Afterglow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy sh*t-- change the color of this. The comments and text are hard to read.

    Now that I've said that.. when are you going to be writing?

    ReplyDelete