CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blog Virgin



Well, I've decided to take the plunge and pop my own blog cherry! Honestly I don't even know what to write about. I come up with some topics every now and then but I never commit to writing it, I guess somehow I'm scared to write, like its something very intimate and I would be exposed for the world to see, and judge. Gosh, I don't even keep a journal or diary, I just find it hard to write my thoughts down . . . So this is my first attempt: Speaking of cherries, do you remember your first time? Was it with someone special or just someone you barely knew? Did you plan it or did it just happen? Was it what you thought it would be or were you surprised? My first time happened in the spring a few years ago, with someone I cared about and thought it wasn't really planned and honestly not as smooth or as enjoyable as I'd hope. I think we were both so nervous that it was over before we knew we had done it. We pent most of the night 'fooling round' I guess you would say, pleasuring each other in many ways without going 'all the way'. Tenderly caressing and speaking softly while we rested in between, (we usually 'made love' for hours, never rushed) and it was finally at the break of dawn, and our last round for the night, that we 'just knew' and went all the way. I remember how it felt to have my body exposed to someone else, to have them so close their skin was my skin and his heat match mine and the exhilaration of our bodies building momentum that was barely in sync and was over quickly, (more for him than me) and it hurt of course from not being able to relax, but it felt good to finally experience that delicious melding of bodies and souls. Although it was memorable I would only rate the sexual experience part of it as ok. Don't get me wrong, but every other time after that was exponentially better than the last. It is as though our bodies were made to pleasure each other. The sad thing about this, is not that we are no longer together, but that no one has been able to match the levels of pleasure I experienced with my first! My second simply had no clue, the third and my only ONS had been around the block, but still had a few miles to go, and my forth was very HOT and dirty but lacked soul. So I wonder, was I just spoiled with my first, or is sex better when you really know the person you're with? For me sex should be 50% of a relationship and the other 50% everything else. I guess sex is important to me, not just the physical enjoyment, but the deep connection you can developed with someone through it.


P.S. Was this TMI for my first blog lol? First rule of writing is to write what you know and what you're passionate about. But if I have offended anyone . . . you just don't know what you're missing lol !


*~Ms. Afterglow ~*


4 comments:

  1. Hmmm well that was def too much information for me! That's more than I needed to know from my sister! lmao
    But I agree with you when you said sex is better with someone you care.
    My first time was unexpected as well, I just didnt think it was going to happen but when it started i just couldn't say no. I cared about him so it felt right. A little awkward at the beggining, a little painful as well! All i keept thinking was OMG, OMG, OMG! lol But No regrets. I'm glad we are still friends too. Also I think after your first time you enjoy it more cuz you are not so freaked out! lol As you get more comfortable with each other, your Second, third, forth to One Billion will just keep getting better! ;o)~ lol
    ok that's all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on writing your first post! no, its not TMI, its just the stuff we need to read about! well lets just say my first time was something i'd prefer to forget! ahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on popping your blog cherry! Nicely written. My first time was on Superbowl 2001 with a client from my company...lol.
    I was ambivalent and just wanted to get it over with. I remember he was long and thin, just like the rest of him. Don't remember too much, except for the awkwardness of getting it in. Didn't even warm me up.
    That's the problem w men, they are so anxious to get it in there...pft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my first time was with someone I love...my first love actually. I was 18 years old. Funny thing is i planned it lol lol...Like I remember talking to my friends about it and saying oh yea..next week Im gonna lose my virginity. lol I don't regret it because I wanted to and I just felt I was ready...It was sweet how he kept saying Are you ok? Do you want me to stop? lol It was a bit painful..and yes I did cry lol. Well not cry cry but my tears came down. It was nice. Only thing is....it didn't last long....at all lol hmm but then again that happened a lot with him...lol bummer.

    ReplyDelete