CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What Would You Do?


Ok so you find out you have only a few years to live, who knows maybe months. So what now? What would you do differently? Would you go hide under a rock and feel sorry for yourself??? Quit your job?? Would you gather the courage to tell that one person how you really feel about them? Send everyone a letter telling them how much you love them??

My Bucket List (Top 10 Things I want before I die):

1. I feel so left behind these days. I'm 25 and by now i thought i would be married with at least 5 kids and maybe even be divorced! But Yeah before I die I would like to get married. I want the whole "White" Princess dress, and that whole "Fairy Tale" wedding with that whole happily ever after b.s. (If I only have months to live maybe I'll just pay someone to marry me! no? Oh well just a thought! lol)

2. I would like to go to Italy or maybe just take a long ass vacation overseas and explore. Maybe even set foot on each of the seven continents. I want to try and experience new things within each place I visit.

3. Experience a threesome. (This will be my husband's day before the wedding gift!) lol

4. I would like to throw a huge party and invite every one of my friends. Everyone I care about.

5. Passionately make love to someone & have someone passionately make love to me! ;o)~ ( WoW Is it me or is it getting hot in here? )

6. Eat everything and anything I want without feeling guilty.

7. Fall deeply in love -- helplessly and unconditionally. I want to experience that crazy little thing called Love! (Hmmm this should be coming from both sides, cuz i've done the one sided love thing and it doesn't work!) lol

8. Go Sailing

9. Win the lottery even if I don’t get to keep the money, I just want to know how it feels to win it! lol

10. Be in a movie (Maybe have Vin Diesel play my lover! That would be awesome! Fuck that this is now my # 1! lol)

This bucket list was really hard to write. It’s hard to think of non material things you want that will bring you happiness. Anyway this is just a short list of things I would like to do before I die!


Another set of Confessions (Usher has nothing on me) lol:

1. I wish every single person who smokes deliberately everyday would get cancer. Just like women who get hit by their b/f or husband. If you stay with him, then yes you deserved that shit. lol some people should get what they deserve, what goes around comes around.

2. I'm a masochist! Deep down I feel like maybe I enjoy the pain. I always go back for more! ;o)~ ( I hope my husband is aggressive! I need a man that can put me in my place, Smack me up a little if you know what I'm saying! Fuck nice guys, they are just boring!) lol

3. I used to wish you the same pain you bestowed upon me, but deep down i never wanted to see you hurt. I would take all your pain away if I could.

4. I still feel angry at myself for being so stupid. (but like I said in #1 everyone gets what they deserve, maybe this is what I get after all)

5. You are not the only person I hated and thru under a bus, But just like our friendship fell apart and then back together so did hers and mine. You just took a lot longer.

Ok this is all I got for today! (My manager just totally read this! He now thinks i'm weird! lol but that's what he gets for being nosy!) lol

Stay tooned bitches till next time!

Weezy! xoxo

P.S. Dont give up on love people. You will find it when its right! Takes 10000 wrong tries to finally find "The One"

2 comments:

  1. haha, you totally posted at work! Man, I hear ya about the three some bit. I was asked twice by two different couples -- I wish now that I would have taken it, before I locked myself up in a serious relationship. Poo!
    As for traveling, I hear ya sista... would love to roam around the globe with ya.
    I know someone who is dying of cancer, and her biggest thing is appriciate what you have NOW. Enjoy your friends, your family. Enjoy the moments you have now. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just need to remember that you need to do what you want to do... no "what ifs". sometimes i get worried about making other people upset or hurting other people, but if you don't do what makes you happy, who will? do you!

    ReplyDelete