CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus,

Men and women are different, we think, we act, and we feel different about certain things. We wanted equality in the cense that we do not want to be looked down upon but looked as capable as men to do great things. Men have a greater physical strength and women can be more reliable, practical and logical. Which brings me to the point about how we both think so differently. Lets start with Sex. Most men feel like they have to fuck the whole world to feel like they are “MEN” Or to gain experience! Because the more you do it the better you are at it! Practice makes perfect right??? The more women you sleep with the better lover you are. Now lets apply this to a women, if she has the need to sleep around to gain “experience” well that girl is nothing but a hoe! Right? Most girl don’t have the need to fuck the whole neighborhood to “gain experience”. We are also more likely to sleep with someone because we have feelings for them not because we are horny. Now lets take “Friends with benefits” for example. For men this a person who is a “Friend” which the call upon to have sex or whatever, a booty call per say, same for a girl I guess. Ok so here is the difference. If a girl is sleeping with a guy and she finds out he has “feelings” for her when she doesn’t then she will break it off. If a guy knows a girl has feeling for him he really doesn’t give a fuck, he will keep fucking her and her best friend and everyone else he calls “friends with benefit” As long as he’s getting ass he doesn’t care who he hurts. A girl will usually have a booty call or a “friend with benefits” while a guy will have like five or six. See a girl thinks before she acts, usually probably over thinks things. A girl is thinking if he’s sleeping with me then he must have some kind of “Attraction” to me, but a guy will fuck anything that walks, he will fuck you then think about how wrong it was after, and will probably just keep on doing it. See most guys swear the are so “Real” and they tell the truth right??? Well they usually tell a lie before he fucks you then he tells u the truth right after. Like “I just want to make love to you” then when he’s done fucking you he’ll probably tell you some bull shit story. Like I said before you can’t make love to someone you don’t love, but if it gets her in bed with you then its ok to say it, as long as you clarify it after then it makes it ok. I guess the “Attraction” gets the best out of guys right?? Anything to get them ass, no matter who wrong it is. Girls just have to move on and get over it, and over them. Men always have some “great love” or some “ex-girlfriend” that they’ll never forget or shut up about. Oh but whatever you do, don’t tell him to get over it or over her! Lol oh boy! DRAMA! Lol You see guys claim they love this girl but why where you fucking me and ten different other women?? Guys always realize you lost a good one once they are gone. And a girl might not know how much better it could be. You will never find happiness unless you find happiness within what you already have. I’m just trying to speak My truth.

Over and Out.

Here are my top 5 confessions:

1. I never told you the whole truth because you never told me the whole truth. You have no idea what was said between us. We made a pact that day. (Like you’re not the only one she calls, at one point we thought it was a good idea for two enemies to unite. But I used her for my advantage cuz I could never hurt you, but I also never told you after I knew you will never have the same courtesy with me)

2. I never took that pill….

3. You’re indifference and lack of respect for me hurts more then your ignorance.

4. After all is said and done I will never look at you the same way.

5. I will not tell anyone, because I will not fight it, I don’t need your judgment.

There is sooo much more I wish I said and wish I had the courage to say those things still left to say.
 
Till next time,


Weezy Baby.

5 comments:

  1. A friend with benefits, is just that...you don't detract from the friendship, you add to it (thats the benefits part)...a booty call is something entirely different...not taking that pill was a choice (a weird one, if i may lol), my indifference is just me (dont have a good comeback for that one) and as for lack of respect (I spoke directly to you months before I ever put anything online, seems to me the very definition of respect.) You cowardice (There is sooo much more I wish I said and wish I had the courage to say those things still left to say.) is just another weakness...Not just guys, everyone realizes they lost a good one when they are gone...Judging someones' opinion makes you even more ignorant...oh and I didn't get #5 for the life of me (and i re-read it 10 times)...and for the record...Men and Women are exactly alike...yes exactly...next time, i'm just a phone call away, dont have to put such a strain on your fingers XO XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well babe the phone works both ways! But I know how you are such a busy person you have no time for me anymore. I guess we all have different definitons of friendships and how they should be. But you know how i feel, i said it in my letter! ;o)~ Anyway yes i'm a big coward, I'm always afraid of what will happen when i open my big mouth and everything comes out wrong but now i trully see that the worst has already happend. It's not your opinion i'm judging babe its the actions. #4 was not even about you. Oh and #5 meant that if i find out i have cancer(Leukemia) I will not fight it! I will let god take me! Whether that's consider suicide i dont care i dont need judgement. Thanks for the Comment.
    I will ponder on your wise comment you old wise one! ;o)~
    Te quiero mucho! Glad we finally understand each other! lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry,
    DB, but I have to disagree with one thing. Men and women are not the same. They are different in thinking and are hard-wired in a very different way. Men are more logical thinkers, in terms of "what screw fits here". Women are emotional in thinking. Classic case: when a woman has a problem and tells a man, his thought process aims to fix the problem, not to comfort the woman -- which is what she ultimately wants. Hence why having girlfriends are so popular. When discussing a problem, we want sympathy and maybe some problem solving. With men, it's just plain ole problem solving. That's just one of the many differences. If we were all truly the same then there wouldn't be so many misunderstandings, especially since this blog is exactly about that. Bootycalls and drama (no offense to my purpley lover). This bootycall guy has something else in mind, which he is probably failing to communicate (intentionally or not). I think the drama between men and women start with miscommunication because we are so different.

    Believe me when I say this... I'm co-habitating with one of the finest male specimens known to (wo)man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allow me to interject, if I may SK...

    My point isn't how we get to the goal line (logic, emotion) its that we get to the same goal line...and that after the great role reversal during movements as early as the 40's, the traits, loved and hated, by women in their counterparts we're seen more widely in there own specie...Having girlfriends are popular because we are "hard-wired" lol, no matter what Neyo sings, to believe in counter-dependance (boyfriend etc.)...I have come to know an immensely diverse groups of people and have seen first hand, logical leaning women and emotion first men...I just tend to believe that "wiring" is less influential than conditioning or learned behaviors...and what I know first hand, is the bootycall guy has no problem communicating...Miscommunication and misunderstandings are not gender-based. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, your avid use of ellipses befuddle me. I agree that it's not all as black and white as it seems. Sure, you get emotional guys and unemotional girls. The booty-chasing girl vs. guy. There is a flip side to every catagory. I just think that what you are referring to, is less common. There is plenty of evidence that shows how different men and women are. The argument can be nature vs. nurture, but we just don't know, do we?
    Do men and women have the same goals? Sure, they do, for the most part. The whole problem with that is usually timing. A woman matures faster than a man so their want for, say a family, tends to manifest itself early in life -- as opposed to a man, who usually would like to wait. This is not to generalize the whole population, but majority.
    Booty call guy may not have a problem communicating -- it is the chick on the other side that only hears what she wants to hear. I think that's gender-based miscommunication since she is leading with her heart and not her head. Men are the opposite, depending on the head. As for miscommunications, I see proof every day that they are gender based. You see it when a man is quiet and the woman thinks something is wrong. Women are more vocal and emotional than males (again majority), so think something is wrong when they are not speaking. This is just one example of many, my point is, the problem with most relationships is miscommunication.

    ReplyDelete