CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

"Is love a tender thing? It is too rough, Too rude, too boist'rous; and it pricks like thorn."

I’ve been trying to write something all day but it seems I’ve lost all inspiration. Weekend was ok, went to one too many bbq’s. Ate way too much, and finally got that ice cream that I wanted. I spent way too much money, I had a fight, I cried, and lost all hope. I’m exited I have the whole week off but it seems like I will not enjoy it as much as I thought I would! Everyday I expect way too much and everyday my expectation fall short. You would think I would have learn by now, but I guess I just never learn. I will try and accept thing rather that convince the world otherwise. Just a little down today, no particular reason just same old shit as always. As it is Memorial Day, lets take a minute to remember and be thankful for all the troops, heroes, and fallen angels. Let’s be thankful for all that we have not sad for all the things we don’t. Time goes by too quickly and next thing you know you don’t realize how time just flew by. Well that’s all I have the strength for . Tomorrow is a new day, lets see how it all unravels. Wishing everyone Joy, Love & Happiness.

Keeping it Short & Sweet,

Weezy!

P.S. I hope John & Kate work it out, seems like everyone just lost hope on love lately. What ever happened to In sickness and in health, in poverty or in wealth, 'til death do us part? Its like one bad thing and everyone is just calling it quits! What a shame! Anyway hope they work it out!
 
“Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment