CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Evil Bitches

Lesson of the Day,

So here is what I’ve leaned today;


Girls can be really really evil conniving bitches. Some girls will say and do anything to get what they want. Yes we all know that guys can be fucking assholes and heartless bastards, but most of them are so god damn stupid and ignorant that they don’t realize they are being assholes. Girls on the other hand are evil and malicious on purpose, they plan their evil schemes. I can be evil but not to the extent that some of these girls go to. For example some women think that a baby will bring couples closer but if he doesn’t love you now he never will. They trick these poor guys into getting them pregnant. If I ever trick a poor bastard with getting me pregnant it will not be to get him to stay or because it will make him want to be with me. Yes I will trick him because I will want a baby and then ditch the poor fucker, cuz all I would ever want and need from him is his sperm to get me a wonderful baby. Lol I know that’s crazy but that’s my point. Woman are crazy but the thing is that we all plan this shit but in the end most of it back fires on them. I knew woman were evil but did not realize it till I heard some crazy stories. Today I learned most girls probably will or most likely have cheated on their boyfriends! Second a woman knows what kind of man could be manipulated and how, and trust me she will learn how to do it. She will also find some power over you and use it against you all the time. I've planed out evil schemes and the've worked! but never something too exteme. Well I’m gonna stop there cuz I don’t want to give too much away but yeah I think I have been too nice! I need to step up by bitch game! Lol That’s all I’ve got for today, or better said that’s all I’ll say today cuz definitely there is a lot on my mind that needs to be let out before I explode Lol. xoxox



Weezy

1 comment: