CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Remember When Part II

Mood: Sleepy

Currently listening to: Put It On Me by Ja Rule ft Lil Mo

Back By Popular Demand……

I have so many memories good and bad that I’m thankful for. They define who I am today and what I love about life. They also remind me what I love most about my family and friends. Some of my favorite memories are those of “forbidden” ones too, because the more I remember the harder it is to forger. I want to be able to look back and not only remember the bad but the good as well. Everyone has there own version on how things were supposed to be, but look back at your life and you’ll see that the best things were always the most unpredictable, the mistakes, the misunderstandings and the “wrong” things. Things Happen for a reason. So till I no longer want what I could never have and embrace the truth, I shall blog.

  • I think all of my really close friends that come to my house a lot have probably seen my mom naked
  • Going bowling in providence and having Phil completely beat everyone every single time!(Lets not include the my drunk bowling incident, I’m still trying to forget that night!)
  • My sister’s obsession with the X-Files
  • When we went to see The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Dar creeped up behind me and Jessica and scared the hell out of us
  • Me, Bobby & Veronica walked out of a restaurant without paying
  • Janice spilling acrylic powder on the rug, not once, not twice but three times
  • “Cuidado Piso Mojado” “For Why” “The Cat is on Fire-El Gato Esta en Fuego” “Tu mami Es Muy Gorda”
  • All of my Indecent Exposures!
  • Me & Jessica tying to hit on dirty Mexican’s on Bergenline
  • I couldn’t stop crying after I saw Broke Back Mountain
  • When I pushed Eli off my bed
  • When me, Jessica & Dar walked into the men’s bathroom at the movies and we were like “why is there a guy in here”
  • All those fire alarm in South Hall at 2am
  • Dar’s brother always putting his finger up my nose
  • Tati’s long ass stories
  • “Between me and you i wanna poke u in more than one way. fuck Facebook”
  • Lena’s “Hello?” “Hello?” “Hello?
  • Me and Jessica stold Dar’s car and took it for a ride
  • When I thought I lost my phone but all that time it was under my bed
  • Maurizio's cooking
  • When I was late for chemistry I told Mr. Monahan I was hit by a car
  • Pump It Up - Joe Budden
  • “I Don’t Give a Fuck”
  • Being in Little Shop of Horror's
  • Having Dinner at Hosp
  • Game Nights
  • My Brother telling Dar she curses too much
  • When Lena thought someone cut her hair
  • Always having money to eat chinese food at lunch time
  • Seems like senior year in high school there was always a party on the weekend and we were always getting drunk
Ok that's all I could remember for right now! I'm too tired to keep going! I'll write part III some other time! lol

Good Night & Sweet Dreams!

Special Comment on a Special Request: **Nelson was not my best kiss he was my most desirable kiss at the time****
Besides the all around “Best Lover” title has a different owner all together!

Weezy xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hello?...Hello...Hello???LMFAO OMG thats too funny but let me reinerate that if you ever tell me you're pregant again and arnt't I'll kill you! and I'll cock for you anytime...oops i mean cook LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love REMEMBER WHENS!!!
    -azucar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha. I was just telling Sean the other day that I've seen your mom naked 100's of times... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh lil shop of horrors was so funny lol we had to act so damn gippy...Oh and yea I still can't believe your brother out of the blue was like you curse too much!!! that lil fucker lol

    ReplyDelete